they never say a word.. yet there is this pressure for you to conform.. but tell me? why should you.. its utter nonsense.. don't listen.. not buy into it...

Thursday, May 14, 2009

friendship never ends?

I keep wondering if what I did was the right decision. Oh well, it really is too late now. What is done is done right.

I guess its not about making things right. It about.. Now that I've made my decision, what is the next step?

Sometimes I'm caught between doing what is right and what is easy. Sometimes it feels much more complicated.. the choices are between what I am comfortable with against what would other people think. Sometimes both these work against my better judgement to conform to what I feel is a "Norm"

It has caused me to cave one too many times, but looking back.. I was silly then to think that. Ultimately, my friends will stick by me no matter what.. hehe.. at least I think they would.

Some of my friends I miss tremendously. I havent been able to meet up with them. Not that its anyone's fault. Everybody has been really busy with their lives thats all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home