they never say a word.. yet there is this pressure for you to conform.. but tell me? why should you.. its utter nonsense.. don't listen.. not buy into it...

Wednesday, July 08, 2009

Dedicating 2009 to my body and my health

For the next half a year. I would like to focus on my well-being.

To dance, to flexibility.
To freedom of movement. New styles of dance.
To strength and capability to do all the things I wish

This means an hour each day for dance, strength and flexibility training
eating more. This is going to be a toughie.

Why is it important for me.
There is no time like the present. I am 24, and if I do not do it now, I do not foresee myself dedicating my life to learning free running, breakdancing or pilates when I am in my 30s. It can be done, I have watched and awed at so many who have come before me, who lack the technique training I've had, and yet are able to supersede me. I want to do for the love of dance. And to make myself proud and finish the chapter in my life that ended on a cliff hanger.

Don't laugh..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home