they never say a word.. yet there is this pressure for you to conform.. but tell me? why should you.. its utter nonsense.. don't listen.. not buy into it...

Sunday, June 07, 2009

Personal space

I love the office in m'sia. It in a plaza surrounded by all these snazzy restaurants and pubs. At night after work, it makes me want to grab a beer :)

It's really too bad that WT wasn't feeling well for most of the trip, if not I would have called him to go hang out at night more often.

In the end, I got to enjoy the wifi and comforts of the lovely apartment, which btw is within the plaza complex. Love it. WT likens it to UE square.. and I have to agree. Having your own personal space, like this apartment, really brings out the introvert in me.

Give me a lot of time to reflect, look out at the skyline as the sun sets. Simple unadulterated quiet time, calm and serenity.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home