they never say a word.. yet there is this pressure for you to conform.. but tell me? why should you.. its utter nonsense.. don't listen.. not buy into it...

Wednesday, July 08, 2009

happy equilibrim

sometimes you have good days, sometime they suck.
Yet for all the days that suck, there are friends to pull you out of the rat race
take a breather and lament with

sometimes I wonder why I feel this invisible wall, between me and the people I meet. Few are let in, and few are held dear. Yet I get pangs, when people reach out to one another and I am not a part of that. I think that sometimes it feels great to be around many. Yet in the frenzy of laughs and tickled fun. I find it a bit too much and recluse back into my shell.

i thought that staying at home for 7 days would be torture. I won't know what to do with myself. But you know, I think those 7 days was the best vacation I have ever had. A break from myself, to find my self. To get comfortable in the little elements that I take for granted in the bustle of each day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home