they never say a word.. yet there is this pressure for you to conform.. but tell me? why should you.. its utter nonsense.. don't listen.. not buy into it...

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Lionel is back in town.

And yes... its worth mentioning. I think a lot of times Bernice, Lionel and I have been spent eating prata and chatting about life. Something that I totally miss.. and though I have had the chance.. in fact, many chances to do it with Bernice, Lionel, your presence in those convos have been dearly missed :)

Not to mention he probably is the only person that I use to talk extensively about guys with. You know, men from the men's perspective. Though I do not look forward to the.. " Are you seeing anyone?" speech, I can't wait to pour over the intricacies of USA and the trials of my dismal dating life.

I look forward to many exciting suppers ahead.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home