they never say a word.. yet there is this pressure for you to conform.. but tell me? why should you.. its utter nonsense.. don't listen.. not buy into it...

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

take a chance on you

I pace, it race
in a banter of questions and retort
I walk, you move away
in words unspoken
flickers and splints
a measure of aspiration
exasperation, sometimes even relegation
I think everyone is looking for certainty.
Even then, I can promise not such thing
yet its not all empty givings
and blind takings

it strains to grapple, with the doubt that ensues
the absolute wonder, the cold hard turth
sometimes I worry about disappointment
somtimes I worry about senselessly

then I think about, what if it were me.
today I'd like to take a chance on you
the one who's eyes meet mine
hold your hand and stay a while
no need to pass the time


the greatest expression of love,, is standing there arm's length from him and watching him as he does his thing. To intently capture that moment - a picture in the expanse of time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home