they never say a word.. yet there is this pressure for you to conform.. but tell me? why should you.. its utter nonsense.. don't listen.. not buy into it...

Sunday, July 19, 2009

God bless

We played catching as kids, pajama parties, she was even my CCA senior. Today I watched her walk down the aisle. Congrats Chang En.

Their's was a wedding to be remembered, ever little detail was well thought out with TLC. She was ravishing, and I am not saying it just because... She smiled from the heart. She exuded earnestness, and in her stance a commitment unphased by grip of the occasion.

I was moved by their ceremony, effortless chic. Well, I know many hours went into the preparation. Thus it seems so effortless.

Haha.. En even had a bouquet toss on the lawn. Moments and memories frozen in time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home