they never say a word.. yet there is this pressure for you to conform.. but tell me? why should you.. its utter nonsense.. don't listen.. not buy into it...

Sunday, January 28, 2007

Suffering from depression

When I drove home last week someone horned at me, it was a mistake on my part. I was too busy singing along to the radio to check my blindspot. But as I made my way home I began to cry because I was so defeated by the fact that I am a bad driver that I shouldnt be on the roads at all.

Its just one of the times that I feel defeated and that life is not worth living.

I don't want to feel that way, but I do. I cry just like that.

then I feel really numb, I like numb
like you're too high to care
just staring blankly

i think andrew gets the brunt of it
its my i'm not worth anything just dump me speech
I'm sorry that I cant help myself
i hate being controlled by it

it makes me what to be ugly, get fat
pig out, hurt myself, starve for attention

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home