they never say a word.. yet there is this pressure for you to conform.. but tell me? why should you.. its utter nonsense.. don't listen.. not buy into it...

Monday, December 18, 2006

so i think..

I was walking home yesterday after a afternoon of eragon and KFC with Andrew

I planned to walk home but it ended up with my talking the bus 2 stops away because of the rain.
thinking to myself am I asking myself the right questions, am I really empowering my own life. I realise that maybe when it comes to love I shouldn't ask if you love, or will it last. Instead I should be asking will you be heading this way? I mean is your life heading in the same direction as mine, cos if it is I sure as hell would love the company. I think living alone without my parents at home just Tim has really helped put things into perspective.

In the morning I went to the library, then ate lunch and then to courts to checkout if their promotions were everything they said it ought to be. well it was really lonely, food for one. I realise that I have always been thinking for everyone can't help it. It is in my programming to do as such that thinking buying deciding for just one is so dismal.

anyway back to the point, I think that is the more important question to ask. I mean why be travel buddy if he is not going your way. Its inconvenient, not to mention not very smart.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home