they never say a word.. yet there is this pressure for you to conform.. but tell me? why should you.. its utter nonsense.. don't listen.. not buy into it...

Thursday, November 23, 2006

what am I grateful for...

I'm grateful for my parents for being the greatest parents I could ask for,
they have given me so much space to grow, like drew i think i've got big shoes to fill...
for my siblings and the special relationship i share with each of them..
each helps me in things that I couldnt do on my own,

for my friends that have supported me at every stage of my life..
I might not share that bond with you we had, but you have a special place in my heart
for being God's messenger, for filling my life with so much colour...

for andrew who has stuck by me through all my downs, who wont stop loving me..
who keeps me safe, wanted..

for the little things that i take for granted, like the rain and the food on my table...
there are so many other things..

living in this little island..
for always having a reason to smile..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home