they never say a word.. yet there is this pressure for you to conform.. but tell me? why should you.. its utter nonsense.. don't listen.. not buy into it...

Saturday, October 28, 2006

What I wouldn't do....

What i wouldn't do for an afternnon of scrabble and tea with baby...
He's busy, but so am I.. sobs.. that is so sad that I am barely getting to see him at all.

I think more and more I am seeing promise in our relationship. Something I can hold on to for a long time.
for me i think there will always be a long way to go. but looking at us now, we can do that together.

Before I always thought that if I came up short that i'll be alone. I'm glad that its not so. I believe it has been in my character to habour longing and lost. it's been a long painful journey to understand that its okay to be satisfied with what you have.

I'm sorry to you that I was always wanting more. I love you dear.
take care of me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home