they never say a word.. yet there is this pressure for you to conform.. but tell me? why should you.. its utter nonsense.. don't listen.. not buy into it...

Sunday, October 22, 2006

things to do

i have so much work to do it really makes me cry. but what else can I do but take it one step at the time, break it into bite size pieces for me to chew.

I need to go to church, i don't eeven remember the order of mass anymore, how pathetic is that? I know that God wouldn't judge me. then why am i still so hesitant to go. Lord I want to be closer to you.

Its going to be my last class for the year. it only means that I have no more money coming in.. sobs...
so what to do now? coach IAG1? think i'll do that.

I need a change in scenery, in an aspect of my life.. don'tknow how to go about it.

do you change something only when its broken, or do you change it cos you are in the mood. I'm so torn. I cant decide. but I have decided too, its somewhat fixed in stone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home