they never say a word.. yet there is this pressure for you to conform.. but tell me? why should you.. its utter nonsense.. don't listen.. not buy into it...

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

the sand between my toes...

there isnt any reason forthis post, other than the fact that i've not had one of these in ages. Ifind if so hard to compell myself to conceal everything in the literary decoding.

I feel the sand in between my toes, the cold salty air.
and ponder over the future in each grain of sand
i feel my knuckle joints stiffen and the tightening of my belt buckle
as fix it back into place
I want no one to see, I want no one to second guess what's hidden in the plams of my hand
i want to hide, walk naked down the street, be a no one

right now i shuffle up the pavement
I hang my head low, I button up and dress down
i like to leave my toes exposed
i know what comes next,
i hold my breath once again i get smacked the truth
truth hurts, truth doesnt set you free
it keep you locked up, it keeps you subservient
it makes you want to do things you never done before
it want to make you better, it want to make you try
it want to make you all these thing that would make your heart die

it forces you to smile, it makes you laugh sometimes
that it has such a grip on you it can only make the world spin faster
i cry hard, laugh hard, love hard, learn hard
it makes me so confused

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home