they never say a word.. yet there is this pressure for you to conform.. but tell me? why should you.. its utter nonsense.. don't listen.. not buy into it...

Saturday, July 22, 2006

i apologise...

i've made promises to my friends and family.. much of which i have not kept, my excuse that i'm all tied up with work. I'm sorry.

Thanks everyone for being so understanding for still being my friend through it all. really appreciate it. I'm really blessed to have family, friends and a boyfriend who watches over me, loves me despite my short-comings...

I've not don't much this holiday except work, well i did got to hong kong... that was fun...

I've now started teaching at a learning centre, ermtwice a week.. this engagement is until the end of the year..
ilp is every sunday lunch time, its like a mini follow-up after camp.. although Kalai won't like me calling it that...

School is starting soon and I'm actually looking forward to it, the goal this sem is to get As for my 5 modules. woohoo!
only managed an A and 4 Bs the last time round.. i will jia you!

Much of my time spent now is doing up worksheets for my emaths lessons, engagements with AKLTG and spending time with drew.. other than that.. i'm not too sure where all the time goes..



Before the hols are up i'm looking to go wake boarding, bowling, to going to upper pierce, to sentosa, to botanical gardens, to skate... so if anyone is interested to do any of these things with me.. GIVE ME A RING K!!!

Chaos!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home