they never say a word.. yet there is this pressure for you to conform.. but tell me? why should you.. its utter nonsense.. don't listen.. not buy into it...

Saturday, April 29, 2006

I can't trust men.

I've always wondered why I put up this front. I know that I had an exam this morning so why was I watching TV well past 2am this morning? But it got me thinking that what I do now is probably due to my dreaded past.

I realise that I fight Love. I want it but don't and when I have it I'm trying so hard to convince myself that I don't need it. Ultimately I couldn't live without it and yet I have little or no valid reasons for my action. Drew i'm sorry for all your heartache.

I fight to be in control of everything and when push comes to shove, I crumble under under the pressure and feel being controled is all I'm deserving of. I'm such a hypocrite for wanting to be independent and turn the other cheek and allow myself to give in to things I really don't want to be done to me.

I figure I should take it, cos its part of the bargain. I have a voice, but a voice for all the wrong reasons. Its no ones fault but mine that I let someone a long time ago mess with my head. He met me for but a second. But in that second, he thought me that men get what they want when they want it. I'm here to serve that want nothing more. Power is the name of the game, that is why I need to be on top of things, but if you peeled off that crusty exterior you find someone who finds it impossibly hard to trust men. That believes that if you were with someone, you belong to that person. He is in control. and I don't ever want that.

They are scum that is fleeting that they are here till the novelty wears off and then they'll move on to new cows. They have no need to be monogomous and WILL no matter how great they are, suffer the occasional slip up. That's why I figure that don't get married, that way you'll never get hurt, they wont panic and flee at the sound of wedding bell.. white gowns and diamond rings are over rated.

I'm crying now, I really don't know why. That was a long time ago.

I always thought of rape as girl abducted dragged to the bushes and the asshole did her like a piece of meat. And that molestation is done by bastards behind closed doors.

I now know that seduction is a form of rape, love is bunch of lies and deception so that men can get in your pants. I know that you can be groped in public and at 11 you feel vulnerable, lost because you don't know if what just happened amounted to anythings. Even daddy didn't see he was right there.

Maybe I'm making something out of nothing. That he ddn't mean to do wht he did. I like to think that he meant, that way I can keep hating him, living the way I do.

3 Comments:

Blogger jiang said...

Hey, I don't really comment on people's blogs but I felt too strongly about this one. I'm sorry that you have such a warped sense of love. In fact, what you're talking about isn't love, its lust. I don't believe that the female should feel like she's being under the control of the male in the relationship. If that's the case then clearly, somethings wrong. Love isn't about having power over someone else. That's slavery. Love isn't slavery, love is love, and even with each sacrifice and painful moment, its what keeps people in love together, because they have a reason for being with each other, and for being so much a part of the other's life.

Someone may have messed with your head, but I think you're old enough to formulate your own ideals maturely and logically.

9:49 am

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't EVER trust a man! ALWAYS keep your guard up. Every decision they make in life is done with their dicks. Even if you start dating again, don't get taken in by their lies. Always snoop, do background checks, have him followed, do everything you can to protect yourself.

I am sick of being played left and right and lied to when all I ever do is be nice to a man out of the goodness of my heart. It will NEVER happen again because I will never again give away the things that are sacred to me - my mind, my body, my soul, my trust - to some jerk who didn't earn it.

Be safe!

4:01 am

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I completely agree with what was written in this blog. Drives myself insane everytime I like a man.

11:06 am

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home