they never say a word.. yet there is this pressure for you to conform.. but tell me? why should you.. its utter nonsense.. don't listen.. not buy into it...

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

My Birthday Wishlist

I'm turning 21! Man.. I'm getting old, so i thought maybe since this is my final farewell to my childhood I should do something a little different and fora change ask for what I want.

so here goes nothing

1)10 markers to do my mindmaps
2)1000 piece jigsaw puzzle
3)digi cam - cannon IXUS
4)new running shoes
5)a watch
6)pumps
7)that cool hat-looks like a jockey cap
8)photos in frames to kick start my photo wall
9)tinkerbell bag
10)driving license
11)off-shoulder sweater/top
12)a job
13)frangrants- emporio armani white
14)20 shot glasses for the party
15)a new school bag
16)Samsung E360/370
17)beach towel
18)money to defray the cost of my birthday
19)bohemian chunky jewellry
20) a girls' night out - with everyone!!
21)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home