they never say a word.. yet there is this pressure for you to conform.. but tell me? why should you.. its utter nonsense.. don't listen.. not buy into it...

Saturday, January 21, 2006

I've been tagged by MANDY

RULES OF THE GAME:

1. Post 5 weird/random stuff abt yourself.

2. At the end, list the names of 5 ppl who you want next to this and leave a comment "YOU ARE TAGGED" in their blogs and tell them to read your blog for the rules!


Randomness...
1. I do cartwheels with my left foot
2. I can't squat to save my life
3. I once wrote "SweePing" as my name on my worksheet
4. I've just finish painting my wall 3 different colours
5. I've got 10 toes


the peeps i'm going to TAG are...

Andrew
Ariel
Steph
Nicole
Eugene

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home