they never say a word.. yet there is this pressure for you to conform.. but tell me? why should you.. its utter nonsense.. don't listen.. not buy into it...

Thursday, December 22, 2005

good morning..

I was talking to jabriel yesterday that i realise that the things that i notice about him and everyone else is things that are starkly the same as in my life. Sometimes even in ways i do not want to be true. Thanks Jab for just hanging out! Talking to him yesterday i couldn't help but be very selfish about the friends i make and the promises I've broken. About how little the effort i make to get to know other people and make the excuse that its really good enough, when there are so many other people that make an effort to keep in touch with me. Don't get me wrong, I don't love them any less just cos i do not contact them. Its just not really in my nature, and that is not an excuse. I'll make a change.

new years are all about change...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home