they never say a word.. yet there is this pressure for you to conform.. but tell me? why should you.. its utter nonsense.. don't listen.. not buy into it...

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

why do i?

i keep thinking maybe..
but i know that its caused by something deeper
i can't help but let these images flood my mind
and though i deny them they are ever present
to want and deny it all at once
i thought this couldn't happen
now i'm tearing at my seams and though i have everything
i still feel unwhole
I'm at a loss for words and a prisoner of my anxieties
i wonder if its the stress
or am i just acting up
but looking at the cirumstance
maybe there is more to it than meets the eye

i feel undeserving
burdened, jaded
I'm told its physically minisfested
in the yellow of my skin
i want to cry, but i find no need for tears
i want to hold on
but to what exactly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home