they never say a word.. yet there is this pressure for you to conform.. but tell me? why should you.. its utter nonsense.. don't listen.. not buy into it...

Friday, November 04, 2005

and if...

i want to run..
just keep running and running..


tension builds, no matter how i tried
just could not hold things together.
it hurts to be so distant

As i dug deep to find things to say
maybe it cos i just saw you,
but i really havent,
we were left hanging

as we all got up to leave
i wished you'll stay
there is nothing to say, yet so much to tell you
yet, if given the chance
i don't think i'll know what to say

i miss you.

i walked home alone, just dragging home dead weight. I thought about all the times i wanted to walk home alone. Well there.. you got what you wanted.. it wasn't what i bargained for at all. i thought about old times and now times, n how i'm loosing my foothold. i thought of fun times, late nights and long bus rides. I don't know what i want.

I want to be close to you, i want to know how you are doing too. i want it to be just like it was, our lives intertwined. But that is too selfish of me..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home