they never say a word.. yet there is this pressure for you to conform.. but tell me? why should you.. its utter nonsense.. don't listen.. not buy into it...

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

trina?!

somtimes i wonder what i am doing with my life, whether it is moreimportant to be politically right.
I know the answer to that question and all i want to do is to run to you and tell you all the answer, but i know that would not solve anything at all

i've cried for you, others have to and all i an d do is watch and smile and stay for a while
i've watched you loss grasp of your reflection, hold to your vice
i want to run.

please stop me even though i know you don't approve, no one does not even me, so i guess i have to listen to me...

but i understand where everyone else is coming from
i feel for you

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home