they never say a word.. yet there is this pressure for you to conform.. but tell me? why should you.. its utter nonsense.. don't listen.. not buy into it...

Friday, September 09, 2005

holding on

so close i believe you're holding me now in your hands i belong you never let me go...

It has slipped from my grasp and clings to my skin
it masquerades, stipulated the P&Qs of this event
though i a force smile, they see clear through the cracks
my face gives it away that i can't hide the fact
i don't belong, i can't be strong
i don't believe your words, no more...
no cornerstone to lay my trust upon
i reach out to hold you and you pushed me away
and when i turn around you're tugging me to stay
i watched as you hurt and i hurt to watch
but everytime i tried to help you rather contentedly rot
i don'tknow what to do, its obvious u need not need me
yet i still keep coming back

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home