they never say a word.. yet there is this pressure for you to conform.. but tell me? why should you.. its utter nonsense.. don't listen.. not buy into it...

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

18 million African children will die of AIDS by 2010..

so what am i suppose to do about it?

I heard it today,
well if i shout to the world about it
if it concerned me that much
I should drop everything this instant
fly to the Africa
and dedicate my life to helping them
however, I don't see myself doing that
I do not see others do it, I do not expect them too.
So am i selfish for doing nothing
i feel that they go themselves in this predicament
now, who's fault is that?
mine? no way... so call ppl like us individualistic.
We have 1 life and i plan to live it to the fullest
my way!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

er...yoou could use a nicer blogskin

6:51 pm

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home