they never say a word.. yet there is this pressure for you to conform.. but tell me? why should you.. its utter nonsense.. don't listen.. not buy into it...

Friday, September 23, 2005

MOMO- dancing in the moonlight

butterflies...

my head is throbbing above the sea of skin and writhing bodies, moving to the beats of RnB. I'm searching for a familiar face... i'm standing on the podium, the air still caged by the crowd. I try to enjoy myself but i'm being bumped off. they stare and stare and and i'm numb to whether what i'm feeling is right or wrong.

anhong,ariel, mengheng n i were at MOMO yesterday night.
i met min joeog there... hehe..
n the usual people- JingHong, BM, Faggot.. seems like they all have their rootsin JI.. hmmz..
i saw pamela too...

but this party reminds me of the party at CB way back...
it was a full house.. packed with people with the queue snaking around the building
the only other time that i danced on a platform.. realfun...
but the platform isdamntiny!!

its really surprising that you can tell a person's personality by the questions they ask...
but at least there is still hope for the male gender.

didi! thanks for driving me home!!
ariel..thank you for your money!! i appreciate you for throwing it out the window...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home