they never say a word.. yet there is this pressure for you to conform.. but tell me? why should you.. its utter nonsense.. don't listen.. not buy into it...

Sunday, November 06, 2005

3na... what have you gtten yourself in to this time...

My first post in God knows forever about missing Andrew..
and I get labelled clingy.. wow..
hehe.. I don't take offence in it, i guess you mean well

well maybe I'm not as indpendent as i thought i was huh?
whatever it is, thankyou..

i guess that is the price of making my information public, its hard to hear criticism about yourself...

I had a really relaxing weekend, though i didn't catch up on my work. I did catch up on my sleep, tele and pilates..

I will however be have to start revision now, exams are in 2 weeks.. argh..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home