they never say a word.. yet there is this pressure for you to conform.. but tell me? why should you.. its utter nonsense.. don't listen.. not buy into it...

Monday, November 14, 2005

bad day...

I'm feeling miserable, revision is at a standstill
I'm sick and dragging my ass down to work in a bit.
today was almost a total waste of time
why do i keep forgetting that i have to depend on myself
thats if i want to get things done...

Fromnow till after my exams
its no more TV for me.. if not you can bite my ass!
my head been throbbing and my nose is out of control
so what in the world am i going to do
everything is running in every direction

well, suck it up! pull up those ankle socks
get nerdy!
i blast the exams to smiderines!!

i want to go for exchange next august, and in order to do so, i have to get a CAP of at least 3.5 in order to pull up my NOW CAP... bleah... so yea.. i know that is not hard to get but in Sem 1 i screwed up... so i need it badly in order to get me to where i want to go....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home