they never say a word.. yet there is this pressure for you to conform.. but tell me? why should you.. its utter nonsense.. don't listen.. not buy into it...

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

This is my christmas prayer

Christmas is here once again, last year I did not sit down to pen down what i wanted for myself. So this year i should... No. I will.


So let hope fill our hearts
Shine the light through the dark
All around the world
And everywhere
I will pray
This Christmas prayer

See I pray that love will rule and reign
And I pray that time will rid the pain of this world
As we learn to trust and care
This is my Christmas
This is my Christmas prayer

Sung by. Bebe Winans



There have been so many thing that have happened over the last 2 years that I feel I have not dealth with sufficiently. i think there must be a better way than my see-saw of emotions. Drew thanks for putting up with my crap. I love you!

I'm really tired from travelling and camps. Just sitting here are typing is really theraputic. I really haven't spent enough time with the girls as i should. My friends come first policy is slowly being washed down the toilet. For the next year i would like to focus my energy beyond my personal sphere and definately outside my comfort zone. I need to find a commitment that i love and stick to it. And just like this year i hope to learn as many new things.

This year has been a bumpy ride. My studies have been somewhat shabby my friendship a little worst for wear, my life surviving and i need to push everything to the next level. Most of the time my reason for not doing so is i lack the energy. But slowly i need to help me crawl out of this hole and onto new ground.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home