they never say a word.. yet there is this pressure for you to conform.. but tell me? why should you.. its utter nonsense.. don't listen.. not buy into it...

Friday, November 25, 2005

Eat your CARROTS!!

Its a new meaning to parenting!!!

well here's the story,
not that i'm slightly jealous okay
and my opinion on this doesn't really matter

BUT!!!

My cousin got his PSLE results yesterday,
F.Y.I - 269. and if i were him i would be through the roof.
however, he was stricken with a cloak of dread
the poor child was miserable.

That is cos his parent, my Uncle and Aunt promised him presents if he got 270 points.
Man i agree that 270 is by no means an easy feat.
afterall relatively mediocure me pales in comparison with only 232.

You could just imagine the glee and elation that my cousin had when
his parent agreed to give in to his "request"
even though he fell short of their goal.

so get THIS...

he will soon receive
a brandnew
GAMEBOY
XBOX
IPOD
HANDPHONE
CABLE SPORT CHANNEL

beat thaat!
what did you get?

Oh and did i mention that he also has a place in HCI
Hwa Chong!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home