they never say a word.. yet there is this pressure for you to conform.. but tell me? why should you.. its utter nonsense.. don't listen.. not buy into it...

Monday, November 21, 2005

with this..

with this ring i give you my promise,
that you will never walk alone,
my heart will be your shelter,
my arms will be your home.

I gaze longingly, and I'm greeted with smiles. I wait and watch as the sun sets before me. As we walk up the path, with strangers whizzing by you hold my hand and kiss my fingertips and I know that everythings right. I watch the clouds and the bands of light that adorn the pavement. I wonder how you are and look forward to the second I can embrace you. It happens. And now as I walk back home across fond memories, I am sadden that a another week must go by. Its a sort of longing i dread, though it pales in comparison to how you must feel. I watch as he soundly slumbers and dive into my book as i peek from the corner.

As long as that gaze is unfaltering i stand firm and hold dearly, whereas it crumbles and cries.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home