they never say a word.. yet there is this pressure for you to conform.. but tell me? why should you.. its utter nonsense.. don't listen.. not buy into it...

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

thanksgiving

thank you for the little things i take for granted everyday
like the warmth of the sun on my face
and the joy on my mothers face

Thank you for the friends that guide me
the times they cried with me
for the family I choose for myself

Thank you the love you have showered me
for all the time you raised me to higher ground

I love you Lord for blessing me
with health that i may see and walk
upon the wonders you have created

I praise you Lord for creating the ups and downs
that i experience. Without each one I would not be who I am today

I pray that I may have many more times like this to praise and thank you
Thank you for 2005.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home