they never say a word.. yet there is this pressure for you to conform.. but tell me? why should you.. its utter nonsense.. don't listen.. not buy into it...

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

there's got to be more to life.

I guess i could speculate at what my life would be if it all turned out differently.

For one thing, i'm afraid that i'm losing the friends I've made. But that just means i need to work harder at it.

Is life really about earning money and spending that cash. A viscious cycle ofprofit and deficit. I question my purpose for pushingmyself so hard.

I agree that i'm lucky to have everything at my whim and fancy. I'm blessed with health and happiness. And even though I'm been given all these wonders. I always nit pick the fault and criticise my life for what others have is far greater than compare. Is that fair?

I feel that i left my topic sentence in the trash. That my life has no more order. That I'm coming of age but not comingof independence and ability to stand on my own.

I need to dig deep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home