they never say a word.. yet there is this pressure for you to conform.. but tell me? why should you.. its utter nonsense.. don't listen.. not buy into it...

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

let me love you...

I'm only starting to grapple at how it must have feel. At how emotions can take a toil on your well-being. Its hard to accept that I've caused that kind of hurt. I'm sorry.


I think, sometimes, love is just a really complicated word.
I can't help but feel sad that some people aren't so lucky to have someone love you back.
it gets tiring; playing games.


I have come to understand that it is easy to love
but painful as she doesn't allow you to love her

she doesn't need to love you back
but at least let me love you.

All you want, is for her to be yours

Its more than just sitting by the sidelines and watching you waiting on you
wanting you to be happy

more than keeping my peace, and letting you slip from my grasp

Its about letting me be the one that makes you happy,
about being the one who holds you.

I understand

i guess we girls can be pond scum when it comes to rejection. cold. disgusting. harsh.

you want to die, at the thought that she is being loved by another

at least she is happy: you delude yourself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home