they never say a word.. yet there is this pressure for you to conform.. but tell me? why should you.. its utter nonsense.. don't listen.. not buy into it...

Saturday, April 01, 2006

3 years to the day

I fell and scraped my knee. Tracing the outline of my scar I recall the McDonalds muffin I ate while I looked out on the water, crashing against the break. My legs curled against my chest, morning dew tickling my toes. I laid belly down and wrote my diary just as I'm doing now. And as I close my eyes I'm brrought back to that park bench, the school girl giggles echoes in my head. Cycling down the boulevard, racing against the rain. Breakfast chatter and warm conversations with my heart. That evening I revealed my hand, a feeling lost, but a time never forgotten.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home