they never say a word.. yet there is this pressure for you to conform.. but tell me? why should you.. its utter nonsense.. don't listen.. not buy into it...

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Latif

she just wanted to be friends
but he wouldnt let
that too is not caste in stone
i guess she knew deep down
it couldnt
so she put up walls
to prepare for hurt
so today just like many times before
she waited anxiously
an hour, missed calls
tears, wasted tears

i fucking hurt you bastard don't you understand. I want to help you but you wouldnt let me in. Is that my fault? cos it sure in hell feels like it. I've shed tears over you, this person who i barely even know. You treat me like dirt, and thats how I feel.. I'm worthless not only to you but to the people around me. Because any effort I put in is laughed at and ridiculed. I'm taunted and slammed. Its like wanting something great for you, but you have no such dream. So why the hell do I put this effort for.

She cries as she type this
praying that one day you would understand
but she can only hope
that he finds himself
because only he can pick up the pieces
only he can say the words that matter
this year has been a total waste.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home