they never say a word.. yet there is this pressure for you to conform.. but tell me? why should you.. its utter nonsense.. don't listen.. not buy into it...

Thursday, March 23, 2006

going on 21

Thanks guys for coming down to celebrate by adulthood with me...
I'll let you in on a secret...
for my 21th birthday my sister took it upon herself to get me a gift..
so when we came back from dinner i was eager to find out what she left for me on my bed to find. So after much fighting to get upstairs.. I opened the doors to my room to find it filled with balloons!!!

so for the last 2 days i've been sleeping in a sea of BALOONS!!! yeah!

on a more serious note..
turning 21 has been more anti-climatic than expected, not like turning 20.. turning 20 for me was an identity crisis, a fear that i could no longer be goofy and dress in jeans n flip flops. Looking at those rowdy 18 year old, i realise I've mellowed. I guess it comes with the title "adult". it hasnt quite sunk in yet, but I quite like 21 and i'm looking forward to a year of new experiences and empowerment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home