they never say a word.. yet there is this pressure for you to conform.. but tell me? why should you.. its utter nonsense.. don't listen.. not buy into it...

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

yesterday marked my worst essay ever, my postponed presentation.. but also my 1st birthday cake of the year.. it didnt end that badly.. just hope that i pass that essay after all its 30% of my grade.. what a woozie..

all i wanted yesterday was to spend some time with drew.. poor chap i woke him up in the middle of his nap, felt so guilty, sorry baby. So while i was sleeping he doing his 24km route march again.. I hope its the last one.

But that was yesterday

Today is a breath of fresh air, it my FREE day!! just perfect to catch up on all my deadlines that are not dead yet and the reading that are so innocently staring at me right now.. NOT!!! i wanna have fun.. I wanna.. i wanna.. but to my utter disappoinment.. my work has to go on...

All is not lost.. I still have tomorrow!!!

which bring me to some wise words frommy 12 year old sister...

she claims that mommy makes her study so that she can have "fun" after the CA, after the exam... but there always seem to be the.. next exam, next CA to study for... " this is not fair"... I never really get any fun.

haha.. so do I, as we all...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home