they never say a word.. yet there is this pressure for you to conform.. but tell me? why should you.. its utter nonsense.. don't listen.. not buy into it...

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

good bye for now...

I know I havent been around for a long time.
Well but cult season is over it shall be a loong time before I experience another RAH RAH, bear my soul, cry me a river,joy from the smile on PAN CHEE'S face . I end off this season with a lot of memories to last. Its a feeling of closing a chapter of my life. For those you do not know it yet. This season that ended shall be my last, it shall never be my last camp but jun 2006 marks the end of my involvment on such a level. I'm leaving the nest, and will take with me all the lessons in being a better person, the friends, the tears, the laughter...

Like Evelyn said AK is a lot like IJ and thats why I keep coming back.. It really feels like home..

At least for now I still have reasons to go back each week...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home