they never say a word.. yet there is this pressure for you to conform.. but tell me? why should you.. its utter nonsense.. don't listen.. not buy into it...

Friday, June 16, 2006

i didn't die

for the first in a long time I managed to dream, funny that i should describe it as surreal. Itwas like having a conversation with myself, listening to me voaclise all my opinions was awkardly comforting. Its been a long time that I've allowed myself to be off guard. Work has been piling up on me and I'm glad that those two hectic weeks are over now I can pamper my body and nurse it back to health. Regin the use of my voice, as i cant quite recall how I use to sound like anymore.

I can consider SK2 one of my most memorable camps, I learnt an important lesson that some things are simply beyond my control and I have to let it take its course and it will eventually workout. Its about a little faith and trust in others.

I cant get angry at the way others work just because its different from my own, I'm sorry for raising my voice.

As for letting Yenling go, It was a tough decision to make, one that I put a lot of thought into. I'm just disappointed that people do not bother to hear the whole story and side her. I guess its not a common sight to let ppl go in akltg but it was something I had to do. If only you knew. To those that I'm angry at, I wish to talk to you and explain, when you are ready.

for now i'm glad to be home away from it all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home