they never say a word.. yet there is this pressure for you to conform.. but tell me? why should you.. its utter nonsense.. don't listen.. not buy into it...

Thursday, June 29, 2006

to turn over a new leaf.

its besides the point, to understand how I feel right now. What is the use, saying it with the eloquence of my heart when no one would understand be it myself. As I ponder over lives' questions albeit the effort I've put in, will I ever be satisfied. I'm speakingof the undeniable truth thatman kind is selfish in its purposeas am I in my actions. With each gesture is calculated schema a unrelinquishing desire for benifit over cost.

Is my thirst this same thirst, or do Iie to you that I run on altruism and love. Is this what I want to believe or am I intrinsicly such but piecing the clues to fit MY puzzle. I want to do everything at once and nothing all at the same time. I wantto bear my soul but my soul bearing leads to dust. I want to cry but if no one ever sees me cry what is the use. As I bear to you all now, Is this a sign of desperation or an act of attention.

Its high time I had a overhaul,not just to bury the hatchet but to make you flip in your grave, like toss salad, see where it settles. I think I've stuck mysself inone too many ruts and let myself collect mould while on sabadical.

To end of a season with a new beginning, New promises, new resolutions, new commitments, new governence over my life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home