they never say a word.. yet there is this pressure for you to conform.. but tell me? why should you.. its utter nonsense.. don't listen.. not buy into it...

Saturday, September 09, 2006

mind over matter

I'm feeling very reactive to thiings happening in my life...
everything seems to bit to handle, I've got ILP reports to write
designing of questions from next wednesdays class...
but how can I find time to do all that if i can't seem to catch up with work...

then there is japanese that is in a league of its own, no matter how hard I work for it there is always something that I forgot to do, there is always someone who is leaps better than I am to show me just what a useless peron at languages I am and that I really dont belong.

what would I tell my ILP kids..
think positive.. I can!
I love Japanese!
break it down to simplier bits...
plan my time...
know what I have to do
SMMART...

so why arent I doing it!

so no more excuses right...
off to work!



Do you know during thejune season, someone told me that we keep falling so sick cos we always believe that its MIND OVER MATTER... and I believe that to a larg extent that is true. but what happens is that wepushed our bodies beyond that threshold and its just started shutting down on me.

In Indonesia, the last week of coaching, I had a high fever, a flu, stomach craps, a busted knee and had lost 5 kg. Not that it was indonesia..it was the month long of long hours and the emotional roller coaster. And I kept going... bordering stupid huh...

whateva it is... I going to get on top of my situation. I give myself 1 week... so I wont be screwed during mid sem break...It starts today

Ready.. Get set.. GO!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home