they never say a word.. yet there is this pressure for you to conform.. but tell me? why should you.. its utter nonsense.. don't listen.. not buy into it...

Monday, July 24, 2006

life as I know it.

I think i've finally recuperated from a month of camp things...
life is starting to catch up with me, its many stresses, ups and down
'm still trying to keep my chin up...
E + R = O its a lot harder than they say it ought to be...

right now I want to do so many things at once
cant wait to begin, but i'm glad i'm just reading my book and soaking up the rays

I think i'm an emotional dessert but i've got the feeling thats all about to change
and i'm excited about my last school year..
about transitioning into full fledge adulthood.. i wont deny that i'm uncertain

I'm planning to squeeze dry 2006/2007 for all its worth!


Loving from a distance has always appealed to me, though I do agree that its so tragic. that you always eye from the sidelines in an almost stalker like manner. cant believe I never saw all the lessons when i firstwatched the movie.. I guess it was cos it stared leonardo dicap... hmm... scrafice, family, love, lust, compassion, guilt, cruelty, camraderie..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home