they never say a word.. yet there is this pressure for you to conform.. but tell me? why should you.. its utter nonsense.. don't listen.. not buy into it...

Thursday, August 03, 2006

The amazing race

Since i've got sometime to kill and my nerves are a wreck.. i thot i'll blog and tell everyone about how my week has been going...

Well Saturday was cool... I had to baby sit..(well its for charity, and i had bulk loads of fun) Jamal, Hakim, Zaiharudin and Iram are so cool I often forget they are a meer 13 years old...
We ran around singapore, I had a brief lesson in sign! I'm psyched to learn more, the organisers were crap if they had their way i would have eaten lunch at 4pm..

I've been spending a lot of time driving the last week.. my test is later.. I dont need luck... Luck is.. preparation meeting opportunity..

I'm preped.. I really need this license.. its a must.

If you don't know already, I'm working at the Learning centre.. that is near Chang Yi's place, yup bernice.. its the place with the great ice-cream...

me..hehe.. if only mr. tan could hear this.. I'm teaching sec. 4 emaths... 2 students right now... i rather enjoy it actually.. it beats REAL working...

Other then that... I've been spending a lot of time with drew.. thanks baby for putting up with my crap.. thinking about it.. I'm surprised that you remain so level headed... I want to thank you especially for this week, its been real special.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home