they never say a word.. yet there is this pressure for you to conform.. but tell me? why should you.. its utter nonsense.. don't listen.. not buy into it...

Sunday, August 20, 2006

to you..

I'm suppose to write something happy after my lousy day.. andrew put me up to it, so just like he humored me this afternoon, I shall return him the favour.

I've been with andrew a long time, and today out of the last 830 days that I've told him I love him I especially appreciate him. Today was a shit day for me, and though it was selfsh of me I dragged him along for the painful ride. He was forced into meeting me, and watching me eat lunch at 4pm, he ate because me knew I wanted the company, chose the resturant becaused I like it. wanted to order food to cheer me up.

He waited for me to hold his hand and not the other way, and didnt dare kiss me even though he was probably might hav. He put up with my whining and my incessant complaining and my evil plot to roast my ilp kids for supper. He listened to all that.

to the outsider looking in, you might think nothing much for my rambling
but it sure took both of us a hell of a lot to reach this point.

Thank you baby.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home