they never say a word.. yet there is this pressure for you to conform.. but tell me? why should you.. its utter nonsense.. don't listen.. not buy into it...

Saturday, September 23, 2006

pseudo holiday...

I've had a CRaAZY week.. and i'm glad friday has finally come around.

I really want to look forward to a breather but I've got so much work to get done i'm simply crumbling at the thought. I've got jap midterms and my jap is in shambles to begin with. i've got a week to start from scratch..

I have 6 interviews to do for lifecourse and aging, so if you are over 60 and hv some free time to spare please give me a call... lol.. and

I've to interview someone of impartancce to NUS for media writing, and another report to write about the interview I witnessed for Communications class.

Lastly, I have to do a semiotic analysis of all the BRAND'S essense of chicken ads that have sprung up in the last 10 years.

I better quit complaining and start studying... Get cracking...

I'll see you when I keel over

shit! i was just reading my emails and I have to subit the ILP reports by tmr and I havent finished any of them.. well just start now right...

I've got an hour to do it before I'm going to meet andrew at 2.. hopefully i'll be back at 7.30 to get it all done up.. CRAP!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home