they never say a word.. yet there is this pressure for you to conform.. but tell me? why should you.. its utter nonsense.. don't listen.. not buy into it...

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

goodnight

i wonder why i always keep coming back to similar topics,
everytime i watch TV or read book i always am puzzled by friendship, romance, subservience, love, understanding. not that it bad or anything. I always want it to answer the questions I ponder over in my life.

I guess the decision making is always up to me. But you know a bit of higherorder intervention would be nice, just point me in the right direction.

I have had many good friends, and I know that when push comes to shove I can always depend on them. But i want to know... what about all the times in between. who do I turn to?

i want to know that I can turn to you, even though nothing is the matter, to talk to you despite all the changes all around us. I want to know that even when we go our seperate ways you can still continue to have late night talks and do random things. I dont know if I can? I don't know if you would let me..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home