they never say a word.. yet there is this pressure for you to conform.. but tell me? why should you.. its utter nonsense.. don't listen.. not buy into it...

Thursday, October 05, 2006

so simple... stacie orrico

True to life, true to me
The way it's got to be
So simple, so simple, so simple
Live to love, love to be
Absolutely free

Give me wisdom, plain and truthful
Teach me somethin I don't know
Plain as education, inspiration I suppose
Give me family, on a Sunday
And I'll be just fine
There's nothing in the world
That's worth more of my time

Take it down, down, down
And strip it to the core
I don't really need much
less is more, more, more


Her lyrics always speaks to me. and perfect timing too. It is a time when nothing much is going on in my life and a lot is going on in my head. It's like my brain is on hold. I just want to hibernate and close the door on everything that is speaking to me right now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home