they never say a word.. yet there is this pressure for you to conform.. but tell me? why should you.. its utter nonsense.. don't listen.. not buy into it...

Thursday, October 12, 2006

There are so many things I want to say, but doubt that here is the right place to say it.
I had a whole day free today, and I wasted it away. I'm feeling sick tomy stomach i cant put my finger on it.
I wish there was more hours in a day, or simply coffee coursing through my veins.

I look in the mirror and I see someone who lost her pretty, I see longing but for what? just puzzles me. I see someone who is dying to fit in. Someone who feels she is always on the outside looking. I see someone addicted, bloodshot, arms flailing. I see someone drifting away into the abiss of city life. I see a lovestruck girl gazing at her man.

Sometimes, I wish there were something drastically wrong with me, so that ppl would take notice. I could write a book about it, become famous. Be somebody. On some level that is really twisted, but its something I wanted for myself for a long time.

I don't have time to blog and yet i'm here , what does that say?

1 Comments:

Blogger brianna said...

Heya girl!

You're not the only one out there!So let's meet up and flail our arms wide together and PJ and SX and catch us whilst we fall through thin air and land as light as a feather!

P.S.
I SO do not have time to blog as well, but i always have time for my friends. =)

As do you, for what other purpose do you update if not to inform your friends on whats goingon in your life?

P.P.S
You're not the only one wanting to write a book, make tons of money from it, and become famous. It's not twisted - it's called desire. Everyone has it in one form or another.

1:03 am

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home