they never say a word.. yet there is this pressure for you to conform.. but tell me? why should you.. its utter nonsense.. don't listen.. not buy into it...

Saturday, October 07, 2006

All over again ... Justin Timerberlake

So... I know RnB is in vouge, but what happened to the B for ballads? anyway.. Justin might have a saving grace in his album to trump all the synersiced singing.. No doubt that the beats on Future sex/love sounds are good, but i really like the last track..

You�ve been alone
You�ve been afraid
I�'ve been a fool
In so many ways
But I would change my life
If you thought you might try love me

So please give me another chance
To write you another song
Take back those things I�ve done
Cause I'll give you my heart
If you would let me start all over again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home