they never say a word.. yet there is this pressure for you to conform.. but tell me? why should you.. its utter nonsense.. don't listen.. not buy into it...

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

everything you deserve...

dearest andrew,

we've come a long way from strangers in cj to lovers. I never thought a slip up like giving you my number during chinese lect would end up in such a wonderful blessing. Thinking back, I think on some level I wanted something more with you otherwise i wouldn't have gave you my number.

I'm sorry that we had a rough start, I take full responsibility for it. But through that rough patch you were there every step of the way. You were there when my first day at work was a wreck, there even when you thought I made a wrong choice. you were there supportiing me. Most importantly to catch me when I fall.

I owe the last 2 years to you. Who I am now,is because of you. I do not know if that is a good or a bad thing. But you've taught me to accept myself, to love completely. If there is nothing else, these are the 2 things I want to take away from this relationship.

you have been my escape from all the crazy outside world, in your arms nothing else matters. The whole world comes to a standstill, I never have to worry. Thanks baby.

drew, i never want to hurt you ever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home