they never say a word.. yet there is this pressure for you to conform.. but tell me? why should you.. its utter nonsense.. don't listen.. not buy into it...

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

My travel companion

my travel companion should know that I'm hard to get alone with
that everything is all very new

that when we walk together that i might need a helping hand
and even though I don't always say it, I appreciate

my travel companion should be witty and strong
fun and loving life
to walk the beaten trail
the long windy road
for we would never know what tomorrow will bring

someone who can take me to places I wouldn't go
if I was alone
and take the blinders from my eyes
show me a brand new world
and lend a helping hand
my travel companion


I think that deciding on who your companion is, is important. in order to get the most out of your trip. You don't just want to go all the way round the world to sit in the hotel and only eat the food from the resturant across the street.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home